Expertise across residential, commercial, industrial and institutional buildings of all types.
Brought to you by Crawford’s CRD Building Consultants & Engineers division, our team of forensic engineers has extensive experience identifying a variety of civil and structural engineering and construction related problems to residential, commercial, industrial and institutional buildings of all types.
We investigate and identify problems with building foundations and structures, public domain structures, signage, shopfront awnings, fences, retaining walls, pedestrian and property access bridges, stormwater drainage systems and pavements, plus more.
- Damage review and causation investigation
- Expert witness investigation
- Ground borne vibration and construction induced building damage
- Dilapidation surveys
- Identiﬁcation of technical breaches and building defects
- Contract works review
- Structural design work required for reinstatement
- Structural audits of existing structures
- Certiﬁcation of existing structures and remedial works
- Budget estimation of required damage repairs
- Audits, validation and certiﬁcation of completed claim works
Why choose Crawford?
- All technical team members have formal qualifications in either forensic engineering or structural engineering
- Offering both metro and regional inspections, we are never far away and have people based all over the country
- Immediate access to Crawford’s specialty loss adjusters, forensic accountants and lawyers as required, creating seamless hassle free solutions