New technologies bring new risks. Crawford is ready to respond when incidents occur.
As technology interweaves more deeply with our business processes and systems, the risk of cyber-related losses continues to grow. The threats of cyber-related property damage, reputational harm, legal exposure, business interruption, and more, loom large and most organisations are ill-equipped to manage their impacts.
Fortunately, Crawford’s Global Technical Services (GTS) group specialises in responding to and mitigating the damage from cyber-related events. Our team seeks to evaluate and assess damages under intense conditions, providing our clients the support, skill, resources, technology, and experience they demand to respond quickly and appropriately.
- Uncovering damages resulting from cyber attacks
- Mitigating risk through proactive response
- Reporting on negligent or accidental acts by employees
- Resolving privacy-related claims resulting from data breach
- Consulting on regulatory requirements
- Assessing monetary business interruptions
Why choose Crawford?
- Global network of experts trained to plan for and manage cyber risks
- Dedicated incident managers providing centralised contact
- Transparent claims procedures and reporting standards
- 24/7 omnichannel claims intake
- Brand protection though public notifications
Want to learn more?
Cyber insurance is now becoming a must-have purchase, as is access to expert-led incident response services.Paul Handy | Global Head of Cyber and Technology Risks | Crawford