Dedicated experts trained and qualified for claims of all sizes
Complex heavy equipment claims, along with costly repairs, can put the brakes on productivity. Whether it’s due to limited resources, insufficient coverage, or ill-equipped staff, poor estimates and appraisals can leave a dent in operations, resulting in policyholder frustration and lost revenue.
Crawford’s team of highly experienced fusion and machinery breakdown specialists can distinguish electrical (fusion) damage from mechanical failure and other external perils. We have engineers skilled in interpreting engine damage, from small power units to gas turbines and from air-conditioning heat exchangers to refractory damage to heat exchange roll mills.
Powered by our extensive network of local and global adjusters, Crawford ensures that each domestic, commercial fusion, electronic and machinery breakdown claim is handled with maximum efficiency, regardless of size or severity.
- Driving accountability for claim cost validation and process management
- Eliminating variations
- Improving cost efficiency and customer service
- Ensuring compliance with agreed processes and measurable standards
- Facilitating recovery and limiting business interruption
Why choose Crawford?
- Vast expertise for claims of any size or type
- Claims intake, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Ability to respond with a multi-disciplined team at short notice
- Rapid and decisive response to machinery breakdowns
- Experience and industry focus to evaluate and assess damages under extreme conditions
- Support from Crawford's global network of specialist services, engineers, architects and technologies
- Access to salvage and recovery solutions
Want to learn more?
Only show contacts in:
In a recent desktop trial for a major Australian insurer, Crawford machinery breakdown adjusters generated average savings of 49% of the original amount claimed.Brett Cefai | National Manager, Motor, Fusion and Machinery Breakdown