Comprehensive post-loss technical service, shining a forensic lens across failures, damages, or defects
Thanks to Crawford’s dedicated CRD Building Consultants & Engineers division, our highly qualified quantity surveyors can be engaged for assistance across both residential and commercial construction projects. With an excellent handle on current insurance repair costs, we are expertly placed to ensure clients’ costs are controlled and remain reasonable throughout the life of the project.
- Budget estimates
- Detailed costing of damages
- Detailed quotation reviews
- Value at risk assessments
- Indemnity value calculation
- Audits on completed claims
Why choose Crawford?
- Independent provider owned by a claims management business that’s been trusted by insurers, brokers and corporates for over 80 years
- Market-leading comprehensive post-loss technical service, shining a forensic lens across failures, damages, or defects in the building elements within residential, commercial, and industrial sites
- Adept in assisting following catastrophic weather events including cyclones, floods, fires, and earthquakes
- Immediate access to Crawford’s specialty loss adjusters, forensic accountants and lawyers as required, creating seamless hassle free solutions
Want to learn more?
Only show contacts in: