Accident and Health
Any type of program. Any number of claims. One solution.
Also including affinity or specialty claims, Crawford’s accident and health claims management practice administers a wide variety of specialised programmes through its global TPA provider, Broadspire. From extended warranty to travel accident to credit card benefits, Crawford & Company understands that no two programmes are alike. We develop in-house teams and customised processes around each programme following a core set of guiding principles to ensure consistent, quality handling.
With the ability to scale and customise to your specific business needs, Crawford can deliver claims handling solutions very few businesses or carriers are able to handle on their own. Plus, as a customer of Crawford, you gain access to our wide array of capabilities that can lower your operating costs, improve efficiencies, and increase your customers’ satisfaction.
- Reducing operational startup expenses for new product lines
- Lowering operational cost through an independent TPA
- Effortlessly scaling to support global claims coverage at any volume
- Maintaining service quality and efficiency through one source for all claim types
- Containing claims cost through rigorous review
- Maximising payer and claimant satisfaction
Why choose Crawford?
- Scalable and customisable private-label programs
- Consistent claims handling
- Real-time, web-based access to data and analytics
- Compliance and regulatory adherence including a PCI-compliant environment
- In-house medical management expertise