With a global network of specialised forensic accountants, Crawford delivers efficiency and expertise when it truly counts
When businesses suffer financial losses due to insured events, proper evaluation of the impact can be extremely complex. Such losses often demand collaboration amongst a host of experts, including forensic accountants that possess strong analytical skills, as well as knowledge and experience in a given enterprise or industry.
Crawford Forensic Accounting Services is part of our Global Technical Services group. Not only do we offer extensive coverage around the globe, but our experienced forensic accountants can work hand-in-hand with our traditional loss adjusting services to drive efficiencies through the overall claims process.
Regardless of size or complexity of loss, Crawford Forensic Accounting Services stands ready to aid insurers in reaching timely claim settlements. We offer support from first notification of loss (FNOL) to court proceedings. Our solutions cover all policy types and can be actioned at any point in the policy lifecycle. Plus, our sophisticated use of technology and analytics creates a data-led solution enhanced by our decades of claims handling experience.
- Assessing the impact of business interruption claims
- Analysing mitigation options
- Investigating first party and third party fraud
- Measuring malicious product tampering and extortion
- Evaluating and processing indemnity expenses
- Quantification of cyber losses
- Reviewing the financial impact of delays in start-up (advance loss of profits)
- Evaluating the quantum of product recall and product liability losses
Why choose Crawford?
- Experienced, forensic accounting professionals specialising in forensics and financial claims
- Global coverage and organisational infrastructure to support any claim and all stages of claims lifecycles
- Dedicated incident managers, investigators and specialist advisors with national coverage
- Integration for enhanced service, through Crawford’s network of forensic accountants and other claims handling services
- Transparent claims procedures and advanced use of management information
- Unwavering focus on client care and brand protection
- Focused on fast and effective resolution
- Reduced claims management and legal costs
Want to learn more?
Crawford is committed to improving pre-loss scenario analysis as a tool to stress test and challenge BI policy wordings before a claim occurs.Martin Miller | Global Head of Forensic Accounting Services | Crawford