Fully insourced claims handling for first and third-party motor claims from FNOL to settlement or repudiation
Crawford provides a national assessing solution for all motor losses in Australia. Our team of highly experienced motor assessing specialists can draw on resources from around the globe to ensure efficient and effective claims solutions. Using cutting-edge notification technology, our centralised booking, allocation and management department can deploy highly-specialised assessors anywhere in Australia to quickly and efficiently complete assessment reports.
Our motor service is tailored to suit clients' needs, with specific programmes and service levels designed to suit each and every client. Our positive claims management approach includes services such as desktop handling, litigation, field adjusting, central administration, and financial and risk management reporting.
Our centralised booking, allocation and management department is backed by cutting-edge technology to support electronic claims lodgement notification and national digital assessment. This ensures our highly-specialised assessors can be appointed anywhere in Australia and can quickly and efficiently complete an assessment report.
- Proactive, process-driven claims handling
- Fulfilling appraisals and estimate reviews for domestic and commercial vehicles, motor machinery and heavy equipment at scale
- Responding to claims anywhere in Australia
- Deploying an army of certified and experienced claims adjusters
- Ensuring frequent and accurate reporting
- Increasing policyholder satisfaction
- Reducing communication gaps through centralised communication
Why choose Crawford?
- Centralised FNOL intake and claims handling hub for all claims and notifications
- Specialist teams with relevant professional and industry expertise
- Integrated, tailored solutions applied throughout the claims management life cycle
- Effective reporting through a single IT platform for all claims
- Certified managed repair program