Whatever the injury claim, Crawford has the right solution
Injury can occur anywhere and at any time. Crawford has the scale and flexibility to customise support for personal injury claims to your specific business needs while addressing the complexities of each claim.
Working with Crawford, you can expect early intervention and access to a comprehensive portfolio of claims management services that can lower your operating costs, improve efficiencies and increase customer satisfaction. Crawford is agile by design and provides the best outcomes through our comprehensive claims handling solutions, which include the following.
- Product liability — injuries arising from the use of, or exposure to, defective and harmful products
- Sports injury — injuries occurring in sports that overstep the voluntary assumption of risk
- Education — student injuries arising from a breach of duty of care including wrongful death, serious injury, sexual harassment, and bullying
- Local government — road and infrastructure construction and maintenance, premises liability, sport and recreation
- Personal liability — household policies and travel insurance
- Special interest claims — including institutional abuse, bullying, and asbestos exposure
- Occupiers liability — ownership, use or leasing of commercial and domestic property
- Leisure and hospitality — injuries arising from food poisoning, falls, leisure activities, and criminal behaviour of third parties
- Professional negligence — injuries arising from healthcare malpractice
- Complex and catastrophic injury claims — fatalities, class action scenarios
- Ecclesiastical claims
Crawford has long been a market leader in Australia in liability receiving strong support from Australian and international insurers as well as corporate clients and government departments. With 24/7 365 claims intake, a global network of professionals and cutting-edge technology, our claims solution can be swiftly implemented, to maximise speed and efficiencies.
- Early identification and interviewing of key parties, including witnesses
- Rapid accident scene inspection / recreation
- Expert collection and preservation of evidence
- Accessing specific areas of expertise, including rehabilitation and medical support
- Accurate quantum assessment by adjuster, CFAS, etc.
- Litigation support throughout the discovery process
- Timely settlement negotiation
- Inhouse investigation of recovery / subrogation
Why choose Crawford?
- An unchallenged and unrivalled, fully-integrated network of expert casualty adjusters across Australia
- Reduction in the cost of the claims through application of technical expertise and third party administration
- Program management that is scalable and customisable to your needs
- Compliance with evolving legal obligations and regulatory adherence (including PIPA Australian Standards, and HIC / Medicare)
- Risk improvement through claims analysis, real-time, web-based access to sophisticated management information and analytics
- Adaptable, powerful management information including trend analysis
- Access to other Crawford expertise including in-house medical management, legal expertise, engineers, surveyors, forensic accountants, and more
Want to learn more?
We achieve excellence by employing experienced injury practitioners who leave no stones unturned in pursuit of the facts.Jon van Wetering | National Injury Manager | Crawford Australia